Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trying to stay positive through my trials!!!

This is a crucial time to keep a good attitude with the way the economy is going. We will be loosing our job in the first of Dec. So to try to stay healthy and not become consumed with the negative aspect of not having a job, I am trying to focus on the positive things in my life and look for the silver lining. I think in order for me to keep healthy I need to keep a good positive attitude and not become fearful or bitter. It does take a lot of prayer, and trusting in the Lord!!! MY hopes are that Richard will get a job when the other one is over! I will try not to waste my time worrying about it until we cross that bridge!!! Staying healthy isn't just about eating healthy and exercise etc. It is also important to think positive; negative thinking is toxic to the body and causes health problem. It all about body, mind and spirit!!

No comments: