Thursday, February 26, 2009

I loved being pregnant!

I haven't really written some of my experiences with my labor and delivery so I thought I would write a few points that helped me through all of my pregnancies and labor and deliveries! For one thing I loved being pregnant!

I did get morning sickness that would last for 3 months, and that was sickening! But all in all I loved being pregnant. I loved going through labor and delivery, it was a wonderful experience each and every one. I was excited to welcome each precious baby into my life and home! My husband and I enjoyed each baby and each experience we had with them! When I would get close to having the baby I would visualize the whole process and get my self emotionally ready to go through labor and delivery and I made it a point to not be fearful. I would also try to find a way to relax through the contractions or serge's, I read a book called "childbirth without fear". When I was pregnant with my 10th I was getting more scared so me and my husband went to a hypnobirthing class which was really fun it helped me prepare for my 10th child in my 46th year. I had a wonderful experience having my 10 child and 6th boy!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thats so amazing that you loved being pregnant! You always made it look fun and easy!